Yuli Law is a full-service immigration law firm located in the bay area, California. Our immigration attorneys will represent individuals, businesses, and even corporations on all cases related to immigration. We offer the following services:
- Family Green Card
- H1-B – Work visa
- EB1, EB2 – Employment Green Card
- O Visa – Extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics
- E-2 Investment Work Visas
- EB-5 Investment Green Card
- Bond Hearings
If you or a loved one is facing deportation, you need an experienced deportation lawyer on your side. Our attorneys can provide you with the professional and knowledgeable legal representation you need while protecting your rights. Even if you’re facing deportation, you still have rights within the United States, which is why you need ample legal representation to ensure that your rights are protected throughout the immigration process.
At Yuli Law, our immigration lawyers humbly serve the immigrant community in obtaining legal rights and citizenship within the United States. We’ve had success in dealing with family-based and employment-based green card issues.
We know that our attention to our client’s needs and details of the case have given us the successful reputation we have,.Through each case, we strive for excellence and customer satisfaction and we will employ any creative tactic we can find in order to do so.
Do I Need an Immigration Lawyer?
Attempting to defend your case without a deportation lawyer at your side is risky. Our skilled immigration lawyers can provide you with:
- A thorough case analysis;
- Help you understand the options available for you or your family members facing deportation
- Give you the best recommendations for your legal status;
- Fill out, complete, and submit all applications on your behalf;
- Stay up-to-date on any new immigration laws that will affect your case;
- Ensure there are no delays that can result in deportation;
- File any appeals or waivers required;
- Represent you in court or discuss your case with the Department of Homeland Security on your behalf;
- Help you utilize the United States immigration system to your benefit.